This past weekend I did a little sewing, and I’m happy to report I only sewed one pillow inside out. The rest are fairly put together. But don’t look too close! The pillows are for our basement – here’s a quick shot of the fabric I ordered from Premier Prints for this little makeover.
The light blue stripe fabric is for the ottoman, which I have yet to recover. The rest of the fabric is for pillows, and here’s a few photos of the finished pillows.
The green pillows were created with two different fabrics. I thought I’d switch it up and try something new.
As for the rest of the basement, I’m still on the hunt for a TV console and again, I still need to sew a cover for the ottoman.
I guess our mantra for our basement makeover is…slow and steady wins the race!